Founded in 2014, with offices in Munich and London, Scalable Capital Group is a young financial technology startup with excellent funding by prominent VCs. Our aim is to shake up and revolutionise the traditional investment management industry and make first-class investing accessible to everyone. Our management team combines deep capital markets experience, e-commerce know-how, and decades of academic research into financial markets. Our service is unique and we apply an intelligent and technology-driven approach to invest our clients' money and monitor their risk exposure.
We assembled a team of highly qualified people that are fun to work with in order to challenge traditional players as well as first-wave "robo-advisors". To find out more, please visit our careers page.
Please send your application to:
Please include the following information
- Your CV, resume or a link to your LinkedIn profile.
- Your full name and current residence.
Opportunities, Responsibilities & Requirements as Java Engineer
As a member of our Engineering Team, you
- Have an individual conference and education budget.
- Can take part in bi-weekly in-house tech talks.
- Can take part in quarterly hackathons.
- Have the equipment you need to be successful.
- Get the empowerment to do, implement, improve, fix, propose and change anything you see that has a potential for being better, technically and product-wise.
As Java Developer, you will,
- Work alongside a highly motivated team of software engineers and academics implementing change in the financial industry.
- Use your skills to full potential with our bleeding-edge technology stack based on Java 8, Spring Boot and Docker and a 100% cloud based environment.
- Create the next generation wealth management service.
- Design and implement interfaces with major players in the financial industry to connect the Scalable Capital Robo with the world.
Desired Skills and Experience
- exposure and/or interest in our tech stack: Java 8, Docker, Spring Boot, AWS.
- a passion for well architected, testable and documented code.
- profound understanding of RESTful API Design.
- experience with Scientific Computing / MATLAB is an advantage.
- background in financial services a strong plus.