Internship Investment Management
Founded in 2014, with offices in Munich and London, Scalable Capital Group is a young financial technology startup with excellent funding by prominent VCs. Our aim is to shake up and revolutionise the traditional investment management industry and make first-class investing accessible to everyone. Our management team combines deep capital markets experience, e-commerce know-how, and decades of academic research into financial markets. Our service is unique and we apply an intelligent and technology-driven approach to invest our clients' money and monitor their risk exposure.
We assembled a team of highly qualified people that are fun to work with in order to challenge traditional players as well as first-wave "robo-advisors". To find out more, please visit our careers page.
Please send your application to:
Please include the following information
- Your CV, resume or a link to your LinkedIn profile.
- Your full name and current residence.
Requirements for an Internship in Investment Management
As a member of our Investment Management Team, you
- Have the chance to implement your own ideas.
- Develop a cross-functional mindset.
- Acquire essential experience and knowledge for your future career.
- Will be part of a young, dynamic and international Fintech-Startup with offices in Munich and London.
- Will work alongside and learn from people with many years of experience in the financial sector.
As an Intern in Investment Management, you will
- Support and work closely with our Investment Management Team.
- Perform market analyses and ETF screenings.
- Conduct quantitative analyses in collaboration with the Financial Engineering Team.
- Handle client inquiries.
- Excellent academic background in Business Studies, Economics, Finance, Mathematics or a related field of studies.
- Strong analytical skills and distinct attention to detail.
- Proactive and independent work attitude.
- Relevant work experience from prior internships is considered a plus.
- Excellent command of English and German, both written and spoken.