Founded in 2014, with offices in Munich and London, Scalable Capital Group is a young financial technology startup with excellent funding by prominent VCs. Our aim is to shake up and revolutionise the traditional investment management industry and make first-class investing accessible to everyone. Our management team combines deep capital markets experience, e-commerce know-how, and decades of academic research into financial markets. Our service is unique and we apply an intelligent and technology-driven approach to invest our clients' money and monitor their risk exposure.
We assembled a team of highly qualified people that are fun to work with in order to challenge traditional players as well as first-wave "robo-advisors". To find out more, please visit our careers page.
Please send your application to:
Please include the following information
- Your CV, resume or a link to your LinkedIn profile.
- Your full name and current residence.
Opportunities & Responsibilities as iOS Engineer
As a member of our Engineering Team, you
- Have an individual conference and education budget.
- Can take part in bi-weekly in-house tech talks.
- Can take part in quarterly hackathons.
- Have the equipment you need to be successful.
- Get the empowerment to do, implement, improve, fix, propose and change anything you see that has a potential for being better, technically and product-wise.
As iOS Engineer, you will
- Work alongside a highly motivated team of software engineers and academics implementing change in the financial industry.
- Design and implement user interfaces that open complex matters like investing to users.
- Experiment with new technologies to get the best out of the iOS Platform: OCR, NFC, React Native, Realm.io, watchOS, Swift/Objective-C, Quick/Nimble are just some keywords.
- Write clean, testable and well-documented code and treat security as first class citizen.
- Own the full app lifecycle from ideation to delivery to the App Store.
- Need excellent English communication skills, German is optional.